試閱
1/2
詩的四季【中英雙語】
自信Confidence
試著建立自信
I’m trying to build my confidence
但它岌岌可危
but it can be precarious.
它成長……
It grows . . .
超出我的控制
beyond my control
然後土崩瓦解
then comes crashing down.
恐怕我已失去它
I fear I’ve lost it.
但失敗讓我明白:我是一件仍有進步空間的作品。
But with failure I realize: I’m still a work in progress.
新鞋New Shoes
像一隻嶄新的蝴蝶般從鞋盒浮現
They emerge from the box like a new butterfly—
兩片色彩斑斕的翅膀,準備展翅高飛
two colorful wings, ready to soar.
明天我將起飛,飛下街區
Tomorrow I’ll take off and fly down the block
超越腳踏車、摩托車和小狗
outracing bicycles, scooters, and dogs.
有一天它們會沾到口香糖、磨損變舊、濺上泥巴
Someday they’ll get stuck in gum, scuffed up, and splattered.
但今晚它們如此明亮,它們是我的新夜燈
But tonight they’re so bright—they’re my new night-light.